Make a contribution
The aim of this website is to provide a library of up-to-date information ranging from vehicle reports and border crossings to route planning and travel paperwork that is available for anyone to use. It is our hope that you the visitor will help create and develop this website by adding any information that you have discovered on your travels. This will then be available to help others. There are 5 main ways to do this:
- Report Sheets - we have posted on the website a number of report sheets that allow you to submit information that is then made available for anyone to view and use in their own preparations.
- Articles - write us one! it can be about anything, vehicle preparation, interesting place visited, route reports etc. If it is good we'll put it on the website.
- Photos - send us your travel snaps for our new overland photo gallery
- Message Board - tell us and everyone else what expedition you are planning by posting a note on our message board. Maybe you need other people to join you or you want more information on the route you have chosen. Here is where people can see what you are planning.
- Short Stories - Got a story about overlanding? Write one!
In the long run for this site to grow and become a useful resource for everyone, we need your help. If this website has helped you then think about leaving something useful for the next person.
Many thanks to the following :
for excellent articles on nearly everything to do with taking a van from the UK to China.
for his article on water filters.
Learn more about the people who are behind this site...
If you wish to contact us regarding the overland website please use:
i n f o 4 u @ g o - o v e r l a n d . c o m